The firm, spherical edible fruits of this native Eurasian tree, which is widely grown in various kinds, make it a popular food source. 1 The rotting apple causes harm to others around it. 2 One bad apple ruins the entire barrel of apples. Three, don’t throw out the apple since it has a core in it. 4 No matter how far away the fruit appears to be from the tree.
What is example of sentence?
A simple sentence consists of the most fundamental parts that define a sentence: a subject, a verb, and a finished thought (or thinking process). Some examples of basic sentences include the following phrases: Joe sat in the station, waiting for the train. The train had arrived late.
What is apple in simple words?
1: the fleshy, generally spherical red, yellow, or green edible pome fruit of a commonly cultivated tree (genus Malus) in the rose family that bears red, yellow, or green berries. also: an apple tree – see crab apple for a comparison. apple 2: a fruit (such as a star apple) or other vegetative growth (such as an oak apple) that has the appearance of an apple
How can I use make in a sentence?
- Provide a sentence illustration Over time, drowning your emotions with eggnog will only make you feel worse
- that is a reasonable conclusion to reach.
- You are making a difference.
- Did you made any significant strides forward?
- He and his companions did not make it to the restaurant.
- It shouldn’t make a difference whether or not he is adopted.
- I enjoy making people happy
- it brings me great joy.
How do you use apply in a sentence?
This position necessitates the possession of a high school diploma. High school dropouts are not eligible to apply. After applying a small coating of paint to the wall and allowing it to dry, repeat the process with another coat of paint. We rubbed the ointment onto the open wound.
What are 10 simple sentences?
- In order to be considered for this position, you must possess a high school graduation. The program does not accept applications from high school dropouts. Add another coat to the wall after you’ve applied a light layer of paint to it and let it to dry. Using ointment, we treated the wound.
What is 10 examples of sentences?
- Complete Sentences: Some Exemplifications I finished my supper
- A three-course meal was served
- Brad joined us for supper because he like fish tacos
- At the end of the day, we all felt like we had had too much food.
- We were all in agreement that it had been a spectacular evening.
Which is an apple?
Apple (Malus domestica), fruit of the domesticated tree Malus domestica (family Rosaceae), is one of the most frequently grown tree fruits and is one of the most widely produced fruits worldwide. The apple is a pome (fleshy) fruit, which means that the matured ovary and surrounding tissue become fleshy and edible when the fruit reaches maturity.
What is an example of apple?
In the dictionary, an apple is defined as a fruit that grows on a tree and can be green, red, or yellow in color.An apple is a type of fruit that is commonly used as a filling for pies during the holiday season.Apple is a technology equipment and software firm that produces and manufactures technical equipment and software.Apple is represented by the firm that manufactures the iPod, for example.
How do you write an apple?
Apple is a sweet and delectable fruit that is also quite nutritious. It is also a powerful disease-fighter, and we may consume it on a daily basis. Because of the great flavor and vibrant color of the dish, it is much more visually appealing. Furthermore, it is a versatile fruit that may be used in a variety of cuisines.
What are the 7 types of sentences?
- The other method is based on the structure of a sentence (simple, compound, complex, and compound-complex). Declarative Sentences/Statements of fact These are the most often encountered types of sentences. In this section, you will find questions and interrogative sentences. You will also find exclamations and exclamatory sentences. You will also find commands and imperative sentences.
What is a sentence answer?
A sentence is a grammatically correct expression of a concept. Every phrase has two parts: a noun or pronoun component known as the subject, and a verb component known as the predicate.
What is the sentence of pray?
Example of a prayer sentence Let us pray to the Lord in the midst of peace. I appreciate everything, and I pray that God will continue to bless you. I came up to this place to pray for the most essential things in my life.
What is the sentence of belong?
Her desire to be accepted by the popular circle was constant, and he constantly felt as though he didn’t belong anyplace.’ ″That book belongs to me.’ ″These clothes belong to you.″
What is the sentence of arrived?
An example of a sentence that has arrived. When the doctor finally came, he brought even more awful news. The following evening, Prince Vasili came. Lisa had just secured her seatbelt when Connie arrived, and she had already begun asking questions as soon as she saw her.
What is the noun of Apple?
Noun that is frequently attributive. 1. the fleshy, usually rounded red, yellow, or green edible pome fruit of an apple tree (genus Malus) of the rose family; also: an apple tree — see crab apple. 2: the fleshy, usually rounded red, yellow, or green edible pome fruit of a generally cultivated tree (genus Malus) of the rose family.
What is the meaning of Appley?
Apple-related or relating to apples The apple theme continues: ″I’ve also been learning PLU numbers for every variety of apple we sell at the shop, so it’s been really appley.″ The zesty greenness of sauvignon blanc should be paired with the appley richness of chardonnay by more winemakers, according to the authors.
What does it mean to be the Apple of your eye?
The apple of my eye – This is a slang phrase that refers to a person who is particularly liked or adored. For example, my daughter is the apple of my eye, and she brings me joy on a daily basis. (like) The idiom ″comparing apples and oranges″ is used when someone is discussing two unrelated topics but is attempting to compare them as if they were the same thing.
What does it mean to compare apples and oranges?
When someone is talking about two unrelated objects, but attempting to compare them as if they were the same, they use this statement. If I am a teacher and you are a fisherman, it is impossible to compare the amount of effort put out by either of us. It is like comparing apples and oranges.