- Some buried treasure chests are planted deep into the soil underneath. They could be 1 or 2 blocks down under. These are the simplest ones you can dig up and find. Some buried treasure chests, however, are so deep down that it may take you hours to find. They can even be buried 10 blocks underground.
How deep is a buried treasure in Minecraft?
some are just 1-2 blocks below the sand, and some are as Mac_Rat says, about 10 blocks deep.
Can buried treasure be under stone Minecraft?
Yes, buried treasure can be under rocks. Most of the time the treasure chests are under sand or gravel blocks, however depending on the biome and where they spawned, the chests can be under different blocks. They can also spawn under coal ore, diorite, and dirt as well as spawning with water or air above them.
Why can’t I find the buried treasure in Minecraft?
Buried treasure is a chest that can be in Minecraft, containing loot. The chests fall under the generated structures category. This means that the chests will not appear if the “Generate structures” world creation option is not turned on.
How do you dig for buried treasure in Minecraft?
How to Find Buried Treasure in Minecraft
- Find a Shipwreck. First, you need to find a shipwreck in Minecraft.
- Look for a Map Chest.
- Use the Buried Treasure Map.
- Find the Buried Treasure Location.
- Dig until you Find the Buried Chest.
- Open the Buried Chest.
Can treasure maps be fake in Minecraft?
Sometimes the X isn’t 100% accurate, you just have to dig a lot. The chests can only be under sand and gravel, I believe. I’ve found chests under sandstone and regular stone in Java edition. Also if you look at the treasure map using both hands it is zoomed in a bit and easier to center oneself on the X.
Why do I keep getting the same treasure map in Minecraft?
1) buried treasure maps only generate when you put them in your inventory. so, because of this, you can’t get them to point to another buried treasure if they were all gathered in the same spot. also, 3) they’ll still point to the same treasure even if the chest is looted and gone.
What can you get from buried treasure Minecraft?
Buried treasure consists of a hidden chest, buried several blocks underground. It can spawn in almost any biome, including Ocean Biomes. The chest can contain a wide variety of loot, including enchanted armor and tools. It usually contains diamonds, emeralds, gold ingots and prismarine crystals.
Is buried treasure in Minecraft always in sand?
The treasure chest is almost always buried by some material. Most of the time the chest generates buried in a beach, so it has a sand or gravel block covering it. Sometimes, if generated on the side of an underwater hill, it spawns with stone blocks covering it.
Do Dolphins lead you to treasure in Minecraft?
Dolphins now lead players to treasure. Dolphins can no longer wear armor. Dolphins now lead players to shipwrecks and underwater ruins.