It is only possible to employ a MyHome Assistance Program (MyHome) subordinate loan with a delayed payment and a simple interest rate when combined with a CalHFA first mortgage. Your first-time homebuyer with a low to moderate income can utilize this loan to help with the down payment and/or closing costs of their new home.
What are loan programs does CalHFA offer?
- CalHFA now has a number of first mortgage and down payment assistance programs available to applicants.
- The California Housing Finance Agency does not lend money directly to customers.
- CalHFA works with and through licensed private lenders to qualify consumers for mortgage loans and to complete all mortgage loan transactions.
CalHFA purchases closed loans that match the standards of the organization.
Is it possible to refinance my CalHFA loan?
- CalHFA is not permitted to provide refinances, but you should be able to deal with nearly any other bank to complete the transaction.
- We recommend that you work with a CalHFA Preferred Loan Officer since they have received specialized training and are knowledgeable with CalHFA programs.
You may discover a list of lenders organized by region at http://www.calhfa.ca.gov/homebuyer/lenders.htm.
What is Family Assistance Program?
″You know, you have to be there for your family and be that caring individual. You should be aware of this since we never know when today will be the final day.″ Mr. Augustus works as a program manager for Louisiana Spirit at the Capital Area Human Services Department. She is dedicated to providing counseling services to those in need.
What is home assistance program?
Technical Assistance to Home and Community-Based Services Authorities, as well as Home and Community-Based Services Training and Guidance, as well as Statewide Transition Plans.