You must first contact Santa Clara County Jail – South for your inmate’s correctional ID, then contact the nearest Money Gram agent and provide them with your name, your inmate’s name, the inmate’s correctional ID, the Santa Clara County Jail – South code, and the amount to be sent, or you can simply contact Pigeonly. To view the complete response, please click here.
There are a variety of options for depositing money into convicts’ accounts, including:
- KIOSK IN THE LOBBY. Cash, Visa/MasterCard credit or debit card
- ONLINE: www.touchpayonline.com
- OFFICE: www.touchpayonline.com Accepts credit or debit cards from Visa and MasterCard.
- Call 1-866-232-1899 (toll free) to reach the customer service department.
- POSTING A MONEY ORDER OR CASHIER’S CHECK IN THE MAIL:
How do I post bail for an inmate in Santa Clara County?
The only type of money order that may be used to post bail for an inmate at the Santa Clara County Main Jail Complex is one issued by the United States Postal Service, and it must be for the whole amount of bail that is being requested.In addition, the money order should include the inmate’s name, booking number, and personal file number in the lower left corner of the order, just like the cashier’s check.
How to send a check to Santa Clara County Department of Corrections?
On the order or check, as well as on the outer envelope, you must provide the inmate’s correctly spelt name, booking number, and Personal File Number, as well as any other pertinent information.The Santa Clara County Department of Corrections should be made payable with these cheques.Failure to comply with the requirements will result in the rejection of funds and the return of the cashier’s check or money order to the sender.
Can you make free phone calls in the Santa Clara jail?
The Santa Clara County Jail provides detainees with the ability to make free outgoing local phone calls to arrange for bail, notify family members of their whereabouts, and contact a counsel when they are booked. Following then, calls must be placed on a collect basis or with a calling card. Inmates are not permitted to accept incoming telephone calls.
What is the main jail in Santa Clara County?
The Santa Clara County Main Jail Complex, which is under the jurisdiction of the Santa Clara County Department of Corrections, is comprised of two jail facilities: the Main Jail South and the Main Jail North. The Main Jail South is the smaller of the two jail facilities. Inmates who have been convicted and sentenced to confinement in a county jail are housed in this facility.
How do I put money on an inmate’s books in Bay County Jail?
- The delivery of money orders can be done in person or through the mail.
- A Kiosk machine may be found in the foyer of the Bay County Jail Facility.
- Funds may be posted to an inmate’s account over the phone by calling 1-866-232-1899
- funds can be deposited to an inmate’s account over the internet by visiting www.touchpaydirect.com
- and funds can be posted to an inmate’s account by mail.
How do I put money on an inmate’s books in California?
Other Options for Sending Money to a Prisoner
- ConnectNetwork.com. Send money fast and easily with your credit or debit card! Make a trust deposit
- connect to the network through mobile device. Send money on the move with our free app
- call 866-607-6006 for more information. Send money via our automated phone system, which is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week
How do I call an inmate in Santa Clara County Jail?
You may also contact the prisoner information hotline at (408) 299-2305 for further information. During business hours, Monday through Friday from 5:00 a.m. to 1:00 a.m., this number is available.
How do you get to Bay County Jail?
Select your inmate’s contact information and then select the VisitNow option. A visitation station in the inmate’s housing unit will ring if there is a video visitation station available, and the inmate will be notified that a video visit is on its way. Upon logging into the station, the offender will be notified that a visitor has arrived, and the video visit will be established.
How do I receive calls from Bay County Jail?
Individuals who desire to receive calls from inmates will need to contact GTL at 1-877-650-4249 to set up an account with the company. If you want to have your telephone number blocked to prevent collect calls or if you want the block lifted from your phone, you may contact 215-5135 to make the necessary arrangements.
How do I send money to Twin Towers inmate?
It is not possible to give cash directly to an inmate at the Twin Towers Jail. If you want to put money into a prison debit account that is tied to a specific inmate, you can do so. A credit card can be used to make purchases at the Jail Commissary with this account. Deposits can be made in two ways: (1) through the mail, and (2) in person.
Can I send stamps to an inmate in California?
Can I send stamps to a California inmate who is incarcerated? Yes, each envelope may include up to 40 stamps.
What is JPay stamps?
What are JPay Stamps and how do they work? Every email you send requires a JPay stamp, just as you would with a normal postage stamp. The longer the email, the greater the number of stamps required to deliver it correctly. Additional stamps are required for attachments, photographs, and VideoGrams, among other things.
How do I put money on an inmate’s books in Kern County?
You can make a financial contribution to the inmate’s account in one of the following ways:
- We have an internet presence at: www.accesscorrections.com.
- To reach a live, multilingual representative, call 1-866-345-1884
- to use the lobby kiosk located at: CRF, 2nd floor – 1415 Truxtun Ave., Bakersfield CA 93301
- to send an email to [email protected]
How do I send mail to Santa Rita Jail?
Mailing Instructions 5325 Broder Blvd.Mail will be delivered on a daily basis (Monday through Friday, excluding weekends and holidays).The mail will only be delivered to the person who has requested it.Incoming letter must include the inmate’s name and prisoner identification number (PFN).Incoming mail must be clearly labeled with the sender’s name and address on the outside of the envelope.
How much money can an inmate have on their books in California?
There is no restriction to the amount of money that an inmate may have in their account at any point in their sentence. Any sum in excess of $ 10,000.00 is considered a felony.
How do I send books to Santa Clara County Jail?
Delivery Instructions for the Book
- Book purchases, packaging, and shipping to Catholic Charities Inmate Support Services Program must be completed by a qualified online book vendor (such as Amazon or Barnes & Noble) or any bookshop who will ship to Catholic Charities Inmate Support Services Program.
- Deliveries of books brought to our office will not be made
How many jails are in Santa Clara County?
Within the boundaries of Santa Clara County, California, there are a total of 10 jails and prisons, servicing a population of 1,911,226 people over a land area of 1,290 square miles.
How do I get married in Santa Clara County Jail?
You are responsible for providing your own official, and the fee for a 10-minute reservation is $40. It is necessary for you to make your reservation in person, as well as pay the chapel usage cost, in advance. For further information, please contact the Marriage Registrar at 408-299-5658.