The Earth is made up of four distinct layers, which begin at its center and work their way outward. The inner core, the outer core, the mantle, and the crust are the layers that are deepest to shallowest in order of depth.
The Earth’s Physical Layers are divided into five categories.Hudson Martin-Bazemore contributed to this article.The asthenosphere is the earth’s plastic layer, and it is made up of a variety of different materials.The mesosphere is the portion of the mantle that is lower in elevation.Lithosphere Lithosphere Lithosphere Lithosphere Lithosphere Lithosphere Lithosphere Mesosphere This layer is the most rigid and outermost layer of the earth’s structure.
The inner core is referred to as
What are facts about Earths layers?
- There are four layers to the Earth.
- Crust – This is where we call home.
- The mantle is mostly composed of solid rock, however there are certain areas that are hotter and more fluid.
- In the outer core, there is a mixture of liquid metal and rock.
- A solid rock composed primarily of iron and nickel
- an inner core
- It has a radius of approximately 6371 kilometers (1,800 miles).