In Windows 10, here’s how to schedule a batch file.
- Start by pressing the Start button.
- Search for Task Scheduler in the search bar and select the top result to launch the app
- Create a new folder by right-clicking the ‘Task Scheduler Library’ branch and selecting the Create New Folder option.
- Type a name for the folder, such as MyScripts, in the text box.
- Just a quick note: It is not required to create a folder, however it is recommended
- To proceed, press the OK button.
How to execute the batch file?
- Run the following command in the file explorer: Open the File Explorer application on your Windows 10 computer.
- Identify and go to the disk and folder that contain the Windows batch file.
- To execute the batch file, simply double-click on it.