As a result, one may wonder, what is the smallest gas fireplace available? Regency® Liberty® L234 Gas Insert by Regency Fireplace Products Regency Fireplace Products This compact direct vent gas insert is ideal for airtight homes or basements because of its modest size.
Which is the best small Direct vent gas fireplace insert?
- Gas inserts for direct venting that are small in size.
- Designed for basement suites or smaller airtight areas, the Regency Liberty L234 tiny direct vent gas fireplace insert is a great addition to any home.
- Due to the fact that it burns outside air, this direct vent gas insert helps to maintain air quality while also creating a significant quantity of high-efficiency convective and radiant heat for small areas.
Are there any small gas fireplace inserts for coal fireplaces?
SPECIALS ON GAS LAMPS! Small Gas Inserts are available in the following sizes: Posted by Karen Duke on December 28th, 2018 in Technology In particular, we specialize in gas fireplace inserts that are designed to accommodate small coal fireplaces. Check out our assortment of vintage-inspired reproductions as well as modern and contemporary designs.
What is the standard size of a gas fireplace?
Heating Capacity per Square Foot of a Standard Gas Fireplace Miniature gas fireplace: less than 500 square feet in size Medium-sized gas fireplace: 500-1,000 square feet 1,000 – 2,200 square feet for a large gas fireplace
Why choose the regency l234 small gas fireplace insert?
The L234 gas insert is equipped with an innovative remote control and will continue to operate even if the power is turned off or disconnected. With the Regency L234 compact gas fireplace insert, you can stay toasty no matter what the weather is doing outside. There is a choice of two elegant styles of finishing faceplates to complement the gorgeous flames.
What is the narrowest gas fireplace insert?
The Langley 36 – Direct Vent Linear Gas Fireplace is a linear gas fireplace with a direct vent system. A real linear gas fireplace offered at builder price, with a framing depth of only 8-3/4′′, making it one of the thinnest linears on the market and one of the thinnest linears accessible.
How small can a gas fireplace be?
- The most common classification for gas fireplaces is size, which is divided into four categories: small, medium, big, and extra-large.
- To give you a sense of scale, a small gas fireplace will heat no more than 500 square feet, a medium gas fireplace will heat between 500 and 1,000 square feet, and a big gas fireplace will heat anywhere between 1,000 and 2,200 square feet, according to the manufacturer.
What are the sizes of fireplace inserts?
- Dimensions of a gas fireplace insert A small unit can heat up to 800 square feet
- a medium unit can heat up to 1400 square feet
- a large unit can heat up to 1800 square feet
- and a large unit can heat up to 2400 square feet.
What is a zero clearance fireplace insert?
A zero clearance fireplace is essentially a self-contained firebox that can be fitted practically anyplace in your home due to its low clearance requirements. It is not necessary to use tile or stone to surround the fireplace, and you may even run sheetrock all the way up to the edge of the firebox if you like.
How wide is gas fireplace insert?
Sizing of a Typical Gas Insert Most fireplaces, whether gas or wood-burning, have openings that are usually 36 inches or 42 inches in width, depending on the manufacturer.
What is the difference between a gas fireplace and a gas insert?
Gas fireplaces and gas inserts are extremely similar in appearance. They are constructed in the same manner, using the box-within-a-box method. While gas fireplaces are similar in appearance, the main distinction between them is that a built-in gas fireplace does not need the use of an existing fireplace or chimney.
What is the largest gas fireplace insert?
The FV44i has the greatest viewing area and the highest BTUH output (40,000–16,300). The FV33i is a smaller model that produces 31,000 to 13,000 BTUH.
How do I choose the right size gas fireplace?
In order to determine the size of your fireplace, measure the width, length, and height of your room in inches. The volume of the room may be calculated by multiplying these three values together, and then multiplying that number by four will give you an approximate estimate of the minimal heat output. With the original proportions in mind, you may choose a size that is acceptable.
Can I have a gas fireplace without a chimney?
- The installation of an electric fireplace does not require the use of a chimney since you may use a ventless electric fireplace or an exhaust system to vent the fireplace.
- A direct vent system is frequently recommended for gas fireplaces that require a venting system.
- Installation of direct vents can be done either vertically through the roof or horizontally through the wall, depending on your preference.
How do I choose a fireplace insert?
The installation of an electric fireplace does not need the use of a chimney since you may use a ventless electric fireplace or an exhaust system to exhaust the exhaust. A direct vent system is commonly recommended for gas fireplaces that require a vent. Installation of direct vents is possible either vertically through the roof or horizontally through the wall.
How long does a gas fireplace insert last?
How Long Can a Gas Fireplace Operate Effectively? In general, you can expect to receive 10 to fifteen years of use out of your gas fireplace before it has to be replaced.
What is the average depth of a fireplace mantel?
Depth: A common mantel depth is between 6 and 7 inches in depth. This provides you with the opportunity to display ornamental things on the mantel top. With a reduced depth, a mantel may lose its presence and appear disproportional in relation to the fireplace. The depth of the mantel, on the other hand, should not be too deep, since heat might become trapped and cause damage to the mantel.
Can you put a gas insert in a zero clearance fireplace?
As an alternative to removing your zero clearance firebox, you might consider installing a gas fireplace insert into an existing zero clearance wood burning fireplace as an option.
How do I know if my fireplace has zero clearance?
The presence of black metal on the face of the fireplace or within the firebox (as seen in Fig. #6) is the most evident method to recognize a zero clearance fireplace. Figure #7 illustrates how some fireplace manufacturers are improving their efforts to conceal the metal and create fireplaces that seem more like masonry.
Is a gas fireplace a zero clearance?
What Is a Zero Clearance Gas Fireplace and How Does It Work? In most contemporary fireplaces, a buffer zone or a clearing space is required; they must not be installed in or near any combustible materials, otherwise they may generate sufficient heat to ignite the materials in the surrounding area. Fireplaces with a zero-clearance are an exception.