- How do I submit an application to Tolcylen?
- Soap and water should be used to clean the afflicted region.
- Allow to dry completely before applying a small coating to the afflicted region.
- Use twice daily (in the morning and at night), or as advised by a physician, for best results.
- Pay close attention to the gaps between the toes, as well as the areas around the edges and beneath the front of the nails, since they are particularly vulnerable.
How to use tolcylen 1% topical solution antifungal?
Tolcylen 1 percent Topical Solution Antifungals: How to Use It This drug should only be used topically. Clean and thoroughly dry the area that will be treated before you begin. Apply this treatment to the afflicted skin twice daily, if necessary.
What are the ingredients in tolcylen?
TolcylenTM contains aesthetic chemicals (such as urea, lactic acid, and propylene glycol) that have been demonstrated in clinical studies to enhance the look of both fungal and non-fungal nails as early as 10 days after the start of treatment.
What should I know before using tolnaftate topical?
If you are allergic to tolnaftate topical, you should refrain from using it. If you have any other medical issues, consult with your doctor or pharmacist to determine if it is safe for you to use this medication. Uncertainty exists as to whether tolnaftate topical will cause damage to an unborn child. If you are pregnant, you should not use this medication without first seeing your doctor.